Oh yeah!!!!!

The Great Slob (from "Septuagenarian Stew" 1994)

I was always a natural slob
I liked to lay upon the bed in undershirt (stained, of course)
(and with cigarette holes)shoes off beer bottle in hand
trying to shake off adifficult night,
say with a woman still around walking the floor
complaining about this and that,
and I'd work up a belch and say,
"HEY, YOU DON'TLIKE IT?
THEN GET YOUR ASSOUT OF HERE!"
I really loved myself,
Ireally loved my slob-self,
andthey seemed to also:always leaving but almost
always coming back.

Charles Bukowsky

2 comentários:

o insuspeito disse...

"but almost always coming back..."
Bukowski rules!!

Tinuviel disse...

who are you frank? hum... so, you are an individualist and a to like bukowski?!

vim ao blog depois de ter assistido à magnifica peça "o alienista" e este texto chamou-me a atençao... deixou-me a pensar,frank!